Saturday, June 11, 2016

Chapter 22 - With the Passage of Time


When we left off, young Maria had just aged into a Toddler.  Regan soon began to fill her days with teaching Maria how to walk and talk.  They could not potty train her because they had no toddler sized toilets in the inn.


Regan met some interesting people in the inn, even King Kenrick, holding the young princess.



She played her guitar whenever she could, earning a total of 9 skill points, and level 2 band career.


Harley reached level 9 of the band career.  After this he needed a total of $35,417 in tips to get to level 10.


I didn't take daily photos of the rest, but I posted here what I did take.  
On day 2:  Harley needed $30,443 to progress
On day 3:  $24,194
On day 4:  $19,347
On day 5:  $12,916
On day 6:  $7,489
On day 7:  $1,791






The Royal family has some news too.  Princess Windy married a man named Jamil Dolan, and had a child named Princess Edna.  Princess Stacy aged into a child.  Her parent's, Princess Lynn and Prince Richie Burb are pregnant again.


Devin was even invited to play for Princess Windy and her royal party guests.


Rumors have it the queen was especially pleased with his music.


Young Maria has aged into a child.  Due to her lack of potty training she rolled the daredevil trait.


Due to the lack of beds in the inn, Young Maria sleeps in a sleeping bag.


The next morning I gave Maria a makeover.  Her everyday outfit:


Regan kept playing her guitar in the inn that morning.


Meanwhile Maria rides her bike to her first day of school.   She was so excited about the new friends she would make, that she hardly noticed the rain.


Devin and Ella, who had both since made it to level 9 band career too, continued to work for tips.


Below is Maria, standing outside the school.


Later that morning, Harley earned that last dollar in tips that he needed and reached level 10 band career.  He was approached by a representative from the King that they were being summoned to the royal court.


And this ends Stage 2 of my challenge.  I found I forgot many nights to pay the cost at the inn, though I soon reached a point where it didn't matter financially.  I did, on several occasions get rid of a larger chunk of cash such as $10,000 to make up for missed nights.  I will possibly change it to be a weekly cost, as that may be easier to calculate.

Soon I will start Stage 3 of my challenge.  I plan on building a small log cabin on their original lot, because the game doesn't treat homeless characters too well, then I will have Harley, Regan, and Maria move into the castle to be servants for the royal family.


No comments:

Post a Comment