Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Chapter 18- Harley's Wedding

This morning Regan O'Connell, Harley's High School sweetheart, aged up to a young adult.


That morning Harley and his parents went to work, playing in the subway for tips.


After Ella makes $638 in tips, she gets mugged, and they take $190 from her.  She feels sore, but she goes back to work, playing for tips in the underground theater.


Later that afternoon, after Harley makes enough money to get to level 5 of the band career, he goes to the park to meet Regan.  While he's waiting for her, he sees Princess Lynne.  He notices that she's not wearing her usual flowing dresses and corset, but he doesn't know what to make of it yet.


When Regan arrives, he surprises her with a ring that was passed down in his family.  It was one of the few trinkets his father managed to keep when he had to go on the run those years ago.


Regan says "Yes," and the couple decide to elope immediately.  Perhaps it comes from being raised as an outlaw, but Harley is not a big fan of ceremony.


Regan already had a guitar in her possession, so she begins to play for those at the park.


Meanwhile Harley goes back to the underground to earn a few more tips.  I have Regan quit her job in Politics, and change to a new outfit.  Her traits are:  Loner, Loves the Outdoors, Dislikes Children, Kleptomaniac, and Angler.


By that night, Regan has level 3 guitar skill, while Harley, Devin, and Ella all are level 5 band career.


3 comments:

  1. Hi
    I really love your challenge. Will you go on with it?
    I'd like to translate it and share it in a german sims 3 forum. Also I would play and document it myself for the german Sims 3 fans. Maybe I'll find some things you need to change in the Rules then too.

    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becci,
      Yes, I do plan to continue the challenge. I've gotten busy with a few things here and haven't been able to play in a while, but I will soon, I hope. Please, go ahead and translate it. If you share it with me I'll post a link to your translation too. And if you discover anything that should be changed, or have suggestions to make it better, please share them. I've only played through the first 2 stages of the challenge myself, so there may be issues with the later stages I haven't discovered yet.

      Delete
    2. Sure I'll do that :) I just found the perfect medieval style town and are now translating. Until now i found only one thing I would change: I don't think a Showtime Career like a Magician or an Acrobat fits into the scenario. I would leave it to the Band career and the different Instruments. But I've already downloaded medieval style guitars and cannot wait to start :D This is so exciting!

      Delete