Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Setup Begins

I have decided to practice my challenge in the world “Dragon Valley” from the Sims 3 store.  This world has a medieval theme, and only required a few modifications to be suitable for my purposes. 
·        First I added a Subway Station to the lot with the Hospital on it.  It looked less conspicuous there. 
·        Second I added the Petite Pony Equestrian Center lot and the Pump it up Pony Training Grounds, a Horse Ranch lot, from the bin.  They came with the Pets Expansion pack.
·        I also added the “Rags to Riches Consignment Store” that was in the bin from the Pets Expansion Pack, except that in the one back room I deleted the deco junk, and put a nectar register, and a few wine racks.
·        I added Performance Park, from Showtime, because it has a stage on it, and blends in well with the medieval theme due to it's lack of decoration.
·        I built a Dungeon Lot on an empty lot in the middle of the village, see below for details.



This is my dungeon lot that I built.  It is designed as a single tower in the center of the village.  It has a number of cells, which have different features.  I’ve designed them for different classes of criminals.  On the 3rd floor is a small cell for your homeless criminals, and a larger one for your servant and peasant classes.  On the 4th floor is a cell for your freeman, land owning criminals, and another for your noble class criminals.  Each cell up has more luxurious features. 

  The First floor, a lobby and bathroom.



 Second floor, just a staircase going up.
 Third floor, I have a hallway, a small cell for my homeless criminals, which has just a bench like couch, and a toilet, and a larger cell for servant and peasant farmers, which contains a cheap bed, a bench like couch, a chair and table, a toilet, and a sink.  Also, in the one area of the hallway I put a crib.
 Fourth Floor, It has 2 cells, one for middle class- Craftsmen and Merchants, and another for Nobles.  They each have a more expensive bed, a sink, toilet, table and chair (the noble's has 2 chairs), and a bathtub,  I put more expensive items in the noble cell, plus a few dingy looking paintings on the wall.




The next thing I'm going to do is to modify the two Tavern/ Bar like lots in the neighborhood, and build a castle residential lot.







No comments:

Post a Comment